Philip has 28 years of sound experience in development, project and construction management, within an entire spectrum of projects including design and construct of significant residential, commercial, retail, industrial and infrastructure projects.
Initially with Lend Lease (1988-1999), Philip joined Equity Development Management in May 2008.
Philip’s experience includes a career initially as a structural engineer progressing to site engineer, site manager, design manager and delivery project manager. For the past 15 years Philip has practiced as a client side project manager with the benefit of the site and design management experience gained through his career.
Recent projects have included:
- ICON Central Newcastle. 262 apartments and ground floor retail areas. Development and Project Management. $65M.
- Design, approvals and project management/ Principal’s Representative for the new 106 bed residential aged care facility for St Vincent’s Aged Care at Bronte, $28M.
- Development management, design, approvals and project management/ Principal’s Representative for the refurbishment of the Intercontinental Hotel Sydney – Double Bay, $35M.
- Project management of the car parking, retail and commercial levels (Stage 1) of Marketown East in Newcastle, $75M.
- Development management and project management of the proposed alterations and additions to Sturt Mall Wagga Wagga, $35M.
- Audi Australia, project design and authorities’ approval of a $30M new headquarters and showroom on South Dowling Street, Zetland.
- Macquarie Asset Services/Allianz Australia, project design, authorities’ approval, head contract tendering of a $40M redevelopment at No 2 Market Street, Sydney.
- Paddington Green, Oxford Street, Paddington, $70 million. Construction project management of the 114 apartment, 54 terrace house luxury residential project on the old Sydney Women’s Hospital site for Stockland Trust Group.
Philip has a Master of Business Administration degree from the Graduate School of Business, University of Sydney and a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil, Honours Class 1) degree from the University of Sydney.